In May of 1949, the Soviet Union's Berlin blockade ended and West Berlin was again able to receive supplies by land. Prior to this, the only way citizens could receive supplies was by air from other countries, like Britain and the U.S. This stoneware stein commemorates this momentous event. It features German landmarks and crests, and has a 3D aircraft on its pewter lid. Limited edition, 200 pieces.